SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    p230 parts kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

p230 parts kit Login/Join 
posted
Are they available?
Where, please?

Posts: 29 | Location: 9007 Stonebridge Dr | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
We have had a few other members in the same predicament. As far as I know, you a SOL. If you need a specific part, you can post a WTB in the Classifieds. I have sold a few odd parts that way.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is there a specific part you need, or are you just looking to freshen up the pistol?

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8756 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I had quite a few parts back when I had a 230. When I sold it, I gave the extra parts to an armorer I know because they didn't sell.

I'm pretty sure he has never used any of them. If you would like his info, I can send it to you.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So glad I found this place. In somewhat desperate need for a P230 slide catch spring. Anybody have one they would sell or know where I could find one? Numrich has been out for a long time as have any other of the typical online parts stops. Thanks for any help!!

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Call SIG customer service if you haven't already. You may get lucky. I sold my only spare to another member in the same situation.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll see how long/if this holds up short-term. Paper clips are a bit softer than a hardened spring, so not sure how this will do-range trip tomorrow will see...
https://flic.kr/p/25AMCKZ
https://flic.kr/p/25SN9oj

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post