SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P239 SRT upgrade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P239 SRT upgrade Login/Join 
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted
Might grab another 239. This would be a plane Jane model. I know SRT kits are now hens teeth. Is there another option besides a custom gunsmith job?

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Any classic P series SRT kit will work in your P239. They all share the same sear and safety lever. Purchase the 226 SRT Kit from TGS and you will be good to go.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The kit for the P239 included a trigger bar spring. Other than that the sear and lever are standard P series parts. Any SRT kit will work but you may have to grind down the end of your trigger bar spring where it hooks into the trigger bar. An easy enough fix if you have a dremel or even some wire cutters.

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
Might grab another 239. This would be a plane Jane model. I know SRT kits are now hens teeth. Is there another option besides a custom gunsmith job?

I *MIGHT* have a 239 kit in my parts bin but as others said, there's a new trigger bar spring included and that's about it. The sear and safety lever are the same as the classic line.

Certified Glock, Sig Sauer Armorer
www.goingquiet.com - Stocking Silencerco, Gemtech, Sig Sauer and Rock River Arms
sales@goingquiet.com 321-917-0760

Posts: 432 | Location: Melbourne, FL | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I'm fairly certain that the trigger bar spring in the P239 srt kit is a P225 A1 trigger bar spring.

P226 srt kit plus
P225 A1 trigger bar spring.

Posts: 1550 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post