SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    legion 220 ejecting brass all over
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

legion 220 ejecting brass all over Login/Join 
posted
Hi all, loving my new sig, just wondering if the ejecting brass will always be flying everywhere or if it’ll eject cosistently in one direction, not a buge concern just curious

a man’s home is his castle, that’s how it should be defended

Posts: 11 | Registered: May 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Erratic ejection is not typical, in my experience. Are you shooting factory ammunition or handloads?

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
The only Sig I've ever owned that had erratic ejection was my P365, and Sig replaced the extractor spring because of it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

My P220-10mm is not really erratic. It faithfully throws full power loads to the right and back just a bit, about 40-50 feet away. Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
Erratic ejection is not typical, in my experience. Are you shooting factory ammunition or handloads?

mainly factory loads

a man’s home is his castle, that’s how it should be defended

Posts: 11 | Registered: May 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

My P220-10mm is not really erratic. It faithfully throws full power loads to the right and back just a bit, about 40-50 feet away. Smile

Ha! Mine yoo. I can never find the brass

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I'd call Sig.
My P220 Legion consistently eject the brass about 10' to my right and 10' back in a nice pile.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post