SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    FO front dovetail vs SIG Light front dovetail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FO front dovetail vs SIG Light front dovetail Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted
Is the front sight slide dovetail the same for fiber optic sights and SIG Light night sights?

This is in regards to a P227 slide.

A little background. I have a P227 Tacops which has a FO front sight. I am looking to change this FO front sight to a SIG Light suppressor height night sight.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
Is the front sight slide dovetail the same for fiber optic sights and SIG Light night sights?

This is in regards to a P227 slide.

A little background. I have a P227 Tacops which has a FO front sight. I am looking to change this FO front sight to a SIG Light suppressor height night sight.

I believe all P-series have the same front sight cuts.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks, JAFO.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post