SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sig P320 Upgrade Armorer's Manual
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P320 Upgrade Armorer's Manual Login/Join 
posted
We just received 105 upgaded P320 pistols. We have the sub-compact, compact, carry and full size configuations. I notice the new manuals shipped with the pistols are the P320 X-Series manuals. Can you tell me how to get a new armorer's manual for the P320 X-Series pistol. I have five Sig certified armorers that need the manual to assist with parts and repairs with the time comes.

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
X series manual???? No such thing. The FCU is the same across the entire line. The do have a V2 version recently released.

The manuals are only issued the day of the course.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Fire Control Unit (FCU) is not the same in the upgraded Sig P320 because it has a mechcanical disconnector lever attached to the trigger bar. The slide is milled with a pocket for the disconnector lever to rest. The trigger, striker and the sear are all lightweight which would require different part numbers. Which I believe is more akin to the military model. Also everyone of the Owner's Manuals supplied with my 105 Sig pistols clearly has on the front "P320 X-Series".

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post