SIGforum
Sig Sauer 232 Slide Catch Lever Spring

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/150601935/m/3020031534

December 24, 2017, 05:23 PM
Tom Perkins
Sig Sauer 232 Slide Catch Lever Spring
I am probably spitting in the wind. Does anyone know ANYWHERE that I can get the 232 slide catch lever spring? Lost it on the range fixing an FTF. I have been online for an hour trying to find one. Everyone says "out of stock" or "no longer manufactured". I can hardly believe this - especially in light of the slide catch falling out consistently. Went to SIG USA, and they offer nothing but grips for the 232. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am cold stopped dead without it.
December 25, 2017, 02:42 PM
Chris Orndorff
This will take me awhile, but let me see if I have a spare; I'll let you know.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

December 25, 2017, 08:48 PM
71 TRUCK
It is great offer from Chris to help but if he can't find one you should try calling Sig.
This is why I love this place so much members are willing to help other members all the time.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member
December 26, 2017, 10:56 AM
Chris Orndorff
Tom, I have one. Email me your address and I'll get it sent off to you.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

December 30, 2017, 09:32 AM
Love Da Sig
Good on you, Chris!!

NRA Endowment Member
January 01, 2018, 11:28 PM
markstempski
Chris
you rock. I thought I was being a good guy lending out my sig sight pusher on occasion. over on Smith and Wesson forumthere was recently a guy with many many too many SW revolver parts. Was astonishing made me wonder if there might not be a sig parts hoarder. You may be the closest thing though one wonders what the parts bin looks like over at Grey Guns. I only have 2 shoeboxes full of sig parts no 232, alas
January 02, 2018, 05:45 PM
Chris Orndorff
Hopefully the op will contact me, if it's something he really needs. Perhaps he's cruising the Caribbean. Smile