SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sig Armorer Video at Top Gun Supply
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Armorer Video at Top Gun Supply Login/Join 
posted
http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.as...R+ARMORER%27S+COURSE

$25.00 / $20.00 for Brownells members

NO REASON NOT TO GET IT !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Orndorff,

Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead

Posts: 46 | Location: Chicago Illinois | Registered: May 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's worth twice that price. All armorer's videos should be this useful, practical, straightforward and well-done.

Posts: 107173 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the plug, Para! Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh damn... I already have one from AGI.. but I just had to order this one too!

Posts: 1323 | Location: MA | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gft28
posted Hide Post
If anyone has any suggestions for other "beginner gunsmithing" items like this that they can personally recommend, it would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 343 | Registered: May 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I just ordered the DVD from Brownells, it's on backorder. Confused Looking forward to getting it.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6472 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
I just ordered the DVD from Brownells, it's on backorder.

Well, they didn't order very many, and I guess they went quick. We'll make sure they get more!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8752 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chris,

I'm looking forward to recieving it with all the great comments I've heard about it.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6472 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
Brownells has ordered more from us so they should be back in-stock in a week.

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Supersig357
posted Hide Post
That is awesome guys!

Posts: 410 | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lugnut:
Oh damn... I already have one from AGI.. but I just had to order this one too!

You'll end up using the AGI disc for a coaster.

Posts: 11505 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeTX
posted Hide Post
Brownells is currently out of stock.

Waiting patiently...

Joe

My guns are not illegal. Just undocumented.

Posts: 244 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Why don't you guys just order it here thru Classifieds?

Posts: 11147 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
"Why don't you guys just order it here thru Classifieds"

Ditto. I got mine and I highly recommend it.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I needed to make a Brownells order anyway, so why not order it there. BTW, I got an email yesterday letting me know the DVD is now on the way.

― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

posted Hide Post
Just got my DVD today and have already watched it! With all the talk about how good it was, there was no way I was going to wait until the morning. What a great educational video. So much great information. Very detailed explanations for each and every step. Kudos to the Chris' for an absolutely outstanding job/product.

Posts: 5 | Location: Rocklin, CA | Registered: June 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ravenslair:
Just got my DVD today and have already watched it! With all the talk about how good it was, there was no way I was going to wait until the morning. What a great educational video. So much great information. Very detailed explanations for each and every step. Kudos to the Chris' for an absolutely outstanding job/product.

Thanks for the nice feedback!

Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I recieved the DVD from Brownells yesterday, and I have to say it was well worth the wait.

Chris and Chris, Thank you for a Job well done.

― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

posted Hide Post
Received the armorer dvd from Brownell's today. The information was excellent and the presentation professionally done. Would recommend it to any sig owner wishing to learn more about the finer points of the pistol.

Posts: 12 | Registered: July 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TX35
posted Hide Post
Is there not a disassembly for the Sig Pro on there??

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post