SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sig Armorer Video at Top Gun Supply
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Armorer Video at Top Gun Supply Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I just got burned for $14.93 shipped for the SigPro armorer DVD Big Grin. $7.98 + shipping, that's a steal.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmarv
posted Hide Post
That reminds me, I don't think I've actually watched mine yet. I'm going to have to go find it now! Ive never torn my SigPro apart, time to change that. Smile

Joe
_______
P6, P226 .40, P232, SP2009 (Schwyz), P220 9mm (Geneva), P226 9mm (St. Gallen), P320SC

Posts: 465 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Knezz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
I just got burned for $14.93 shipped for the SigPro armorer DVD Big Grin. $7.98 + shipping, that's a steal.

Can you send the link please?

Regards,
K. Nezz

=======================
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." *Gen. W. Thornson*

Posts: 3053 | Location: East Coast | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmarv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Knezz:
quote:

http://www.topgunsupply.com/si...urse-dvd-sigpro.html

Joe
_______
P6, P226 .40, P232, SP2009 (Schwyz), P220 9mm (Geneva), P226 9mm (St. Gallen), P320SC

Posts: 465 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Knezz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jmarv:
quote:
Originally posted by Knezz:
quote:

http://www.topgunsupply.com/si...urse-dvd-sigpro.html

Thanks for the quick response...

I should have read the thread more carefully. Darn iPhone...
I have P239, P229, P226, P220 and a Sport. I guess I will have to wait for this to get back in stock.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/si...urse-dvd-opspec.html

I don't think that SigPro DVD will work for me...

Thanks.. for taking the time out.

Regards,
K. Nezz

=======================
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." *Gen. W. Thornson*

Posts: 3053 | Location: East Coast | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent video.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: greg1147,

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Orndorff can you please pm me sir

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida34266 | Registered: February 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Der Biermeister
posted Hide Post
I click on the OPs Brownells link and it shows some gunsmith items to buy, but nothing about a video. What am I doing wrong?

Never mind -- I found the disk for purchase on TGS. Wink

"hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Admiral Bull Halsey

Posts: 10 | Location: Richmond, VA vicinity | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Der Biermeister:
I click on the OPs Brownells link and it shows some gunsmith items to buy, but nothing about a video. What am I doing wrong?

I don't think Brownell's stocks it any more.

quote:
Originally posted by Der Biermeister:
Never mind -- I found the disk for purchase on TGS. Wink

You did? Where? All I see is the SIGPro DVD.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello all, does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the armorers course video. All I can find on brownells is the one by AGI. Amy info would be appreciated.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tmat89:
Hello all, does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the armorers course video. All I can find on brownells is the one by AGI. Amy info would be appreciated.

Sig Pro - Top Gun Supply

P-Series - OpSpec Training

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post