SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sig Armorer Video at Top Gun Supply
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Armorer Video at Top Gun Supply Login/Join 
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
We're giving it serious consideration. We won't be working on something for a few more months though. Thanks for your interest.

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lombardi
posted Hide Post
I just received my dvd from Brownells in excellent shape. Great resource.

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom01:
quote:
Originally posted by 30PlusRetlaw:
Probably all you have to do if you are using a plastic case to ship, is use a piece of tape and tape the DVD to the case in two corners to keeping it from coming loose, Just my 2 cents Smile

Great idea! Thanks.

Except the tape tore the label on mine when I tried to remove it. It works fine, so no bigge though.

And thanks for the great video. I posted a thanks in the Armorer forum since I missed this one (duhhh). Feel free to move it into this thread. I would have posted it here if I hadn't had my head up my arse.

---------
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 209 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: May 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AK
posted Hide Post
Just got my DVD from TopGun Supply. Great DVD and great turn around time.

Two rules in a gunfight.
#1. Someone is going to lose.
#2. I'm going to win.

Posts: 511 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Just ordered mine from Brownells.......

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine from Brownells, now, when are you doing a DAK one? I have a 239 and a 229. Both DAKS?

1942 M3 Autocar Half-track....M3A1 Diamond T Half-track.......57mm Anti-Tank Cannon

NRA Endowment Member......President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors......MVPA Member

Posts: 465 | Location: Collierville, TN USA | Registered: January 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received mine from Brownells a few weeks ago. All I can say is two thumbs way up. Great job! Smile

Drew

Posts: 100 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tankdriver:
when are you doing a DAK one?

A DAK is similar enough that instructions for a standard P-series pistol should get you through. Now, when we get around to our second DVD, including DAK info might be beneficial Wink.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I just ordered (backordered form Brownells Frown

Anyway my question how good is the coverage for the p232? I just bought a used one to add to my Sig family.

Posts: 15 | Registered: February 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by taz-2005:
Hi,

I just ordered (backordered form Brownells Frown

Anyway my question how good is the coverage for the p232? I just bought a used one to add to my Sig family.

I just shipped more DVDs to Brownells yesterday, so they should be back in stock by Tuesday. Chris covers the P230/232 extensively in the DVD. Thanks. Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SGT69
posted Hide Post
Great! I have two copies backordered with Brownells. One for me, the other a gift.

Posts: 95 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine Two weeks ago...No dice.

Brownells emailed that it shipped - How long do they usually take?

Thanks

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine today!! Great video, the prduction values are top notch. I just wish I had it before taking my p232 apart and breaking the hammer reset spring!! Frown Oh well I needed to get stuff from Brownells anyway.

Posts: 15 | Registered: February 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The DVD is also available from Top Gun Supply, another great vendor who also frequents the board. (Not sure if that had been mentioned previously or not, but it should have been!)

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Calypso Diver
posted Hide Post
Chris:
Why doesn't your DVD cover the X-Five? There are some tricky parts on the sear shaft that I haven't seen on the other Sigs.

Got mine from Top Gun. They're great.

Posts: 24 | Location: Virginia | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine today. Does anyone know a video of the same quality for glocks?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris,

I received my copy from Brownell's over here in the Cesspool yesterday and looked at it last night. I certified as a Sig armorer several years back with the PD I retired from and haven't been into very many guns since then. I recently acquired a 226 Blackwater and a used 228 that will be getting my attentions.

Your DVD is very good and I found myself recalling all the steps of assembly/disassembly and all the hints that I got at the armorer's class. Thanks so much for such a valuable and usable resource at such a fair price!

Wayne Dobbs

Posts: 468 | Location: Allen, TX | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wayne, you're welcome. And a big "thank you" to you and your buds in Iraq.

Picture of TBoliv
posted Hide Post
Got mine last night, and all I can say is "Wow!"

Thank you guys so much.

-------------------------
You will respect my authoritah!

"I wanna go fast!" - Ricky Bobby

Posts: 2233 | Location: Tustin, Orange County, CA | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TBoliv:
Got mine last night, and all I can say is "Wow!"

Thank you guys so much.

You're welcome. Thank you for the purchase!

-Chris