SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sig Armorer Video at Top Gun Supply
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Armorer Video at Top Gun Supply Login/Join 
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hakr:

I ordered a copy today from Brownells, in anticipation of my new X-Five. Does the DVD movie include popcorn? Big Grin

No, but it does come with 3-D glasses. Wink

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Got mine today, it's damned good. Sig ought to pack one in the box with every sale. It would cut the customer service questions by half, I bet.

Posts: 35 | Registered: November 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When is the new DVD coming out?

SIG P226R-9-DAK
P229R Equinox .40

Posts: 11 | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cim330:
When is the new DVD coming out?

It should be available in about a week. More info to come soon!

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my Sig Armorer's video. I can no longer say, "I know just enough to be dangerous." when it comes to my Sig.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lengkeek
posted Hide Post
Yust got it! Perfect video.
Every P-series Sig-owner should look at this...

Posts: 7670 | Location: Netherlands (Rotterdam) | Registered: November 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome video!!!! It is just what I needed.

Posts: 68 | Location: Northford, CT | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just finished watching the Sig Pro DVD, ordered from Top Gun Supply. Thanks, Chris, for making one for the less-popular 'plastic' pistol; it's good stuff. Smile

Posts: 2123 | Location: Dallas TX | Registered: December 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PWS_SmokeyJones
posted Hide Post
finally broke down and ordered this today - based on what I have read here I can't wait to get it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." - Luke 11:21

Posts: 2823 | Location: TN | Registered: January 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PWS_SmokeyJones
posted Hide Post
Ordered it on Friday - it was delivered today (Monday). you can't beat that for fast delivery. still watching it, but so far I agree with everyone else, this is a must for all Sig owners to have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." - Luke 11:21

Posts: 2823 | Location: TN | Registered: January 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Broke down today and finally ordered my copy.

Posts: 942 | Location: Maryland | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very well done guys. Addressed everything I ran into while stripping my 220 for the first time after watching it. Saved a lot of time!

Posts: 54 | Location: Monroe County, NY | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got my DVD last saturday,lots of great info.

Posts: 5283 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usdiver
posted Hide Post
Got my copy from a fellow service man on ebay. I joined Brownell's and someone had said if you were a member you could get it from them for $20.00 but according to Brownells, this isn't true. I gave 25.00 + 5.50 shipping for airmail to the UK. Brownells shipping is about 8.00 straight ground to the US and about 18.00 to the UK.
Please know that I'm not in any way trying to send business away from Brownells, nor to anyone in particular. My motive here is simply letting you guys know to look around as the market is competitive and a dollar saved is a dollar earned. I'm still waiting on my dvd as it was just posted but the customer service is A1+

Quote: Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom!

Posts: 308 | Location: UK | Registered: May 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usdiver
posted Hide Post
I've just received my dvd from the states and got it from ebay.
Is it possible someone with a copy bought from brownells can get with me and tell me if your copy looks like a properly manufactured copy or a pirated copy...cause mine has no bar code, no codes on the dvd, it just says VERBATIM and DVD-R 8X which seems like a pirated copy. Thanks.

Posts: 308 | Location: UK | Registered: May 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
usdiver,

I just sent you an email about this.

Thanks.

-Chris

Picture of usdiver
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chris for the message...I feel better now.

Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
I just ordered mine! I can't wait to get it and detail strip my P239 for the first time.

One question... are there any hardcopy (i.e. paper) versions out there for detail stripping and reassembling a Sig that I can purchase also? Thanks!

Chris

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:

One question... are there any hardcopy (i.e. paper) versions out there for detail stripping and reassembling a Sig that I can purchase also?

There's a SIG Armorer's manual, but I'm not sure where you'd find one.

Picture of Support4Firearms
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's worth twice that price. All armorer's videos should be this useful, practical, straightforward and well-done.

I bought mine shortly after they were introduced here on "The Forum" - LONG LONG before I "retired" (YES!) and had the time to actually JOIN and participate beyond the "read only" mode.

I had watched every second over and over, trying to get as much as possible to stick in what's left of my mind! GREAT & EASY TO FOLLOW - as many of you gents and ladies know. A deal - no question. Junk BOOKS cost more and help ME very little. The video is 100% superb!

I swear on moms grave I used it tonight 'for real', for the first time, to install a 'short trigger' on my 239. Step by step and even with my, "Huh? Whazzat?" pauses, it took me a grand total of 30 minutes! A LONG time for some - a blink for others. For me? Again - WONDERFUL!

Yes indeed! NOT bad for someone (as in 'me' again) who swore he would NEVER trust ANYTHING to ANYONE aside from a Sig certified Fixer-guy ....... which the "Chris & Chris Show" provided in the comfort of my dining room!

Thanks guys .............. sincerely! Wink
JOHN

Posts: 3114 | Location: "Back In New Mexico" | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post