Sig Armorer Video at Top Gun Supply
http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.as...R+ARMORER%27S+COURSE

$25.00 / $20.00 for Brownells members

NO REASON NOT TO GET IT !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Orndorff,

Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead
July 02, 2005, 10:33 AM
parabellum
It's worth twice that price. All armorer's videos should be this useful, practical, straightforward and well-done.
July 02, 2005, 02:12 PM
Tom01
Thanks for the plug, Para! Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."
July 03, 2005, 08:28 AM
lugnut
Oh damn... I already have one from AGI.. but I just had to order this one too!
July 03, 2005, 09:23 AM
gft28
If anyone has any suggestions for other "beginner gunsmithing" items like this that they can personally recommend, it would be greatly appreciated.
July 06, 2005, 07:43 PM
95flhr
I just ordered the DVD from Brownells, it's on backorder. Confused Looking forward to getting it.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart
July 06, 2005, 08:33 PM
Chris Orndorff
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
I just ordered the DVD from Brownells, it's on backorder.

Well, they didn't order very many, and I guess they went quick. We'll make sure they get more!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

July 07, 2005, 07:10 AM
95flhr
Thanks Chris,

I'm looking forward to recieving it with all the great comments I've heard about it.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart
July 07, 2005, 04:56 PM
Tom01
Brownells has ordered more from us so they should be back in-stock in a week.

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."
July 10, 2005, 11:46 PM
Supersig357
That is awesome guys!
July 11, 2005, 10:56 PM
nukeandpave
quote:
Originally posted by lugnut:
Oh damn... I already have one from AGI.. but I just had to order this one too!

You'll end up using the AGI disc for a coaster.
July 12, 2005, 02:09 PM
JoeTX
Brownells is currently out of stock.

Waiting patiently...

Joe

My guns are not illegal. Just undocumented.
July 12, 2005, 02:30 PM
Sigfest
Why don't you guys just order it here thru Classifieds?
July 13, 2005, 08:05 PM
P-220
"Why don't you guys just order it here thru Classifieds"

Ditto. I got mine and I highly recommend it.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
July 15, 2005, 10:17 AM
95flhr
I needed to make a Brownells order anyway, so why not order it there. BTW, I got an email yesterday letting me know the DVD is now on the way.

― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart
July 17, 2005, 12:40 AM
Ravenslair
Just got my DVD today and have already watched it! With all the talk about how good it was, there was no way I was going to wait until the morning. What a great educational video. So much great information. Very detailed explanations for each and every step. Kudos to the Chris' for an absolutely outstanding job/product.
July 17, 2005, 08:08 AM
Tom01
quote:
Originally posted by Ravenslair:
Just got my DVD today and have already watched it! With all the talk about how good it was, there was no way I was going to wait until the morning. What a great educational video. So much great information. Very detailed explanations for each and every step. Kudos to the Chris' for an absolutely outstanding job/product.

Thanks for the nice feedback!

July 20, 2005, 06:55 PM
95flhr
I recieved the DVD from Brownells yesterday, and I have to say it was well worth the wait.

Chris and Chris, Thank you for a Job well done.

― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart
July 21, 2005, 08:33 PM
harry christopher
Received the armorer dvd from Brownell's today. The information was excellent and the presentation professionally done. Would recommend it to any sig owner wishing to learn more about the finer points of the pistol.
July 21, 2005, 09:57 PM
TX35
Is there not a disassembly for the Sig Pro on there??