SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    is there a rmr that is low enough to work with p320 factory sights?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

is there a rmr that is low enough to work with p320 factory sights? Login/Join 
posted
hi all. i would like to get a p320 sight milled for a red dot and i want to find out if any of you found one that has a low enough body that will work with the factory sights. i am not looking to install suppressor height sights nor do i want the rx upgrade. thanks!

Posts: 51 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
no.

thank you.

Posts: 51 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i found one:

https://www.shieldpsd.com/shop...ni-sight-sms4moa-dot

here is a review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hGk4EUs4_c

looks like it is what i am looking for!

posted Hide Post
I haven't visited this section in awhile so didn't see this till two weeks later, but to the above...1. that's not an RMR (that's an actual brand of product and not a concept) and the shield at the moment has a bit of a spotty reputation. 2. It doesn't work with the factory sights.
Not really directed at you majette, but in case anyone is using this thread for guidance.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Shield RMSc would probably be a great solution. They replaced their polymer lens that was prone to scratching, with a Glass coated lens that's supposed to be more scratch resistant. I've been working with the RMS and RMSc for the past year or so with no issues.

Posts: 4 | Registered: February 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post