SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P320 trigger reset question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 trigger reset question Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted
I just acquired a second hand P320 which has not been upgraded yet. I don't know the round count but am guessing about 500. I took it out this afternoon and put a magazine through it.

The trigger press feels the same as every other 320 I've fired. The reset is different. Every other 320 has a audible click and you can feel when the trigger resets. This one resets at the same point but there is no click and I can't feel it reset. I have not detail stripped it yet.

Has anyone encountered this before and/ or know what may be causing it.

Thanks!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I detail stripped the pistol this evening, located the problem and corrected it. The pistol now functions properly.

The issue- the previous owner detail stripped the pistol to clean it. When he reassembled the pistol, he bent the trigger bar spring. I replaced it and no more problem.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post