SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Help me find replacement rear sights for P232
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me find replacement rear sights for P232 Login/Join 
posted
Can anyone tell me where I can get replacement rear sights for a P232? I'm looking for the ones with the white circles, not the night sights. I need to install a lower one in order to lower my point of impact.
Thanks in advance.

Tango Alpha Leather Goods

Posts: 99 | Location: Wilson, NC | Registered: April 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Just for clarity, is this the type sight you are looking for?

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yessir. That's what I'm looking for.

Posts: 99 | Location: Wilson, NC | Registered: April 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Numrich looks to have several heights:
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Ma...41939/P232-35190.htm

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Numrich looks to have several heights:
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Ma...41939/P232-35190.htm

Those appear to be tubeless night sights to me. I suggest that you call SIG Sauer customer service and ask. If you have the latest model P232, you may be able to change the front sight for less (if available).

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gary,
Yes, I do have the latest model available with the pinned front sight. I'll call Sig and find out what my best option is.

Thanks, gentlemen.

posted Hide Post
I just wanted to provide a follow up to my issue. It appears that I don't need a different rear sight after all. I went out to shoot a few targets to find out just how much of an adjustment I needed to make so I could provide that info. to Sig when I called. I shot two different loads yesterday, one of them a handload, and both of them hit pretty much point-of-aim, so I'm all good now.
I don't know what was going on the last time I went out to shoot, but it must have been the shooting glasses I was wearing or something.