SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Mounting troubles with the Romeo1 to P320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mounting troubles with the Romeo1 to P320 Login/Join 
posted
So I have a Sig Romeo1 that I picked up and I decided to mount it on my P320, I purchased the Romeo1 handgun mounting kit for the P320 from sig and tonight I went to mount it. When I put the adapter that goes in place of the rear fixed sight it is loose, I thought it did not seem right but maybe it all tightens up when I mount the sight, I mounted the sight which is tight on the adapter but the adapter still moves. I thought I would ask here first before contacting Sig, Am I missing something as this is what it says on Sigs web site;"This kit is designed to allow installation of the ROMEO1 reflex sight on top of a slide that has not been cut for a ROMEO1.
The adapter goes in place of the rear fixed sight. This allows the adapter plate to then mount on top of the slide.
Comes with all hardware necessary to mount the ROMEO1
Fits the following models:
- P320 all sizes ",
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, Brian

Posts: 5 | Location: Oregon | Registered: July 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post