SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    BDA 45 / P220 Extractor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BDA 45 / P220 Extractor Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know of a source for new extractors for the late 70s production BDA 45/P220? I am getting failure to extract fairly often. I have a spring kit on order and while I have it apart I might as well change that as well.

Posts: 9 | Location: Kalamazoo | Registered: January 10, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
"Jack First gun parts" has extractors for Browning BDA. I just checked 34.00. I don't know how to post a link with this phone.

Posts: 1550 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
"Jack First gun parts" has extractors for Browning BDA. I just checked 34.00. I don't know how to post a link with this phone.

Check the links on sig forum, I thought someone else had them as well. Jack is gone has been for awhile I believe but his daughter does a good job. They are in SD the shipping will shock you.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
https://jack-first-gun-parts.m...tractor-45-877-54135

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that the extractor for any German-made SIG/Sauer P220 .45 with the formed sheet-metal slide is essentially the same.

M

Posts: 10 | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MGMike:
I believe that the extractor for any German-made SIG/Sauer P220 .45 with the formed sheet-metal slide is essentially the same.

M

I would be happy to find one of those as well.

Thanks for the lead!

BTW anyone know of where to find new grips that fit a heal mag release? Mine has aftermarket wood ones, and I don't care for them as they are a bit big and slippery.

Posts: 9 | Location: Kalamazoo | Registered: January 10, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post