SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Need a new Recoil Spring Assembly-P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a new Recoil Spring Assembly-P365 Login/Join 
posted
Figure it's time to get a new RSA for my 365. My question is which one to get ? Do I get the fancy DPW unit, the single spring ISW or get the stock
unit from SIG. I'm inclined to get the ISW single spring unit as it claims less recoil snappiness, and flatter shooting. Thoughts anyone?

Posts: 43 | Location: Hilton Head Island, SC | Registered: August 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
factory. I don't know that a fancy unit or increased spring rate is going to function as well with the wide variety of ammo that the factory unit does.

how many rounds do you have through your 365.

less than 10K? then don't worry about it. More than 10k, yeah go ahead.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
I went with the stock SIG RSA.

In the 365's owners manual, it was shown to me by another forum member sometime back that SIG recommends replacing the RSA in the 365 every 2500 rounds.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I presume your P365 is not a range toy. Factory.

With a competition gun, I can understand "upgrades" to better tailor the performance to the game and the shooter's preferences. If it causes a reliability issue, the only thing you lose is the match.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post