SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    228 maintenece parts kits-where t0 find

Moderators: Chris Orndorff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

228 maintenece parts kits-where t0 find Login/Join 
posted
Looking for the p-228 maintenence spring/pin parts kit, but seems like Sig stopped making them and everyone who used to stock it is sold out. It's the kit with most of the springs and breech block roll pins in it. Usually costs around $20. Anyone know source? Thanks

sig nut', haulin' 3 sig 228's

Posts: 232 | Location: over lookin' beach and border | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
I bought the 9mm P229 kit from TGS. It has everything you need except the roll pins. (Note the newer style looped trigger bar spring is not compatible with earlier P228 grips.) I'm currently running the white P229/M11-A1 recoil spring in my P228.

Posts: 2477 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I just picked up quite a few springs and breech block pins for my 229 on ebay. Free shipping.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8301 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post