SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P220 reassembly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 reassembly Login/Join 
Picture of billinaz
posted
I will have a completely disassembled P220 after it gets back from CTI for NP3.

Is it relatively easy to reassemble using you tube videos or should I send it to someone to do?

Posts: 159 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinaz:
Is it relatively easy to reassemble using you tube videos ...?

In my opinion, yes.
Is it DAK or DA/SA?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billinaz
posted Hide Post
A DAK im converting to a DA/SA.

Posts: 159 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I got the impression it was a pistol you were converting to DA/SA, but didn't want to assume.

Assembling DA/SA SIG Classic line pistols is a little easier than getting DAKs together because the trigger bars of the latter can be tricky to install. I have always had to assemble the DAK parts in a different order than is the usual way of assembling a DA/SA and how it may be shown in videos.

I also suspect there aren't too many videos on the DAK system.

I would expect you to have no trouble, and I would certainly make the attempt before giving the gun to someone else.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post