SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    5 Foot Gal vs Beto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5 Foot Gal vs Beto Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
LOVE this! Big Grin

Posts: 22860 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Awesome!! Cool

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the Democrat voting crowd who believe in free speech, tried to shout her down.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
That lady has bigger cajones cojones than anyone there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: k5blazer,

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I too have found that ALL street criminals (like Beto) oppose RKBA.

Lest we forget the man has multiple arrests.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: radioman,

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I at least give him credit for allowing her to speak her mind and not letting the crowd drown her out.

Posts: 3271 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
That lady has bigger cajones cojones than anyone there.
She sure showed him, beto has no clue what he is into. i guess when rich people are bothered and don't know what else to do. they get into politics and that's how beto came to be.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by captain127:
I at least give him credit for allowing her to speak her mind and not letting the crowd drown her out.

That’s about the only thing to give him credit for. He was very polite in this instance, but he’s still a disgrace.

Posts: 1300 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Flippety, floppety, flippety, floppety, flippey floppety BOO!

Put it together and what have you got? Beto O'Rourke is a fool.

https://www.oann.com/beto-orou...tory-gun-buybacks-2/

Posts: 15847 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With Beto dropping out of the race....I guess the little lady won

Posts: 269 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post