SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    PA Gov. wants to ban all semi auto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PA Gov. wants to ban all semi auto Login/Join 
posted
PA Gov, wants a total ban here in PA . Wake up people .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just who in this forum do you think is not awake? You're preaching to the choir.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triaxle:
PA Gov, wants a total ban here in PA . Wake up people .

No surprise here, Pennsylvania's Governor is a Democrat.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Democrats , just don`t get it . We one, give it up with this stuff everyday they have a new investigation. Or take your guns .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What are you tryng to say? You're posting gibberish.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Well, it was 3:50am (and 3:45am).

Don’t we all get political when we are hammered?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
Oh no. I better get to Dicks and purchase all the semi autos they have.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
Maybe this is what started it?

https://www.gunsamerica.com/di...-ban-semi-automatic/

Pennsylvania Governor Calls for Total Ban on all Semi-Automatic Weapons
by JORDAN MICHAELS on JANUARY 10, 2019
Related Tags: Buzz, Gun Control, News, R2KBA

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf believes no one should have semi-automatic firearms. (Photo: Governor Tom Wolf Facebook)
Just one day after a gun-rights rally in Pittsburgh that attracted hundreds of gun owners protesting the city’s proposed “assault weapons” ban, Democratic Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf voiced his support for a complete ban on all semi-automatic weapons.

When asked by KDKR Newsradio host Larry Richert whether the state of Pennsylvania should restrict or eliminate semi-automatic weapons, Gov. Wolf responded, “I think they should. I support that. Those are the weapons that killed those innocent people in Squirrel Hill and have done so much damage in schools and in places all around the country. We shouldn’t have those [guns].”

Though Wolf incorporates all semi-automatic firearms in his answer to Richert’s question (the Squirrel Hill murderer used handguns and a rifle), he walked back his stance later that day in a tweet that only mentioned “semi-automatic rifles.”

Posts: 1230 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Just who in this forum do you think is not awake? You're preaching to the choir.

Since just about everyone I've spoken to on the subject of why the Framers actually demanded a 2nd either denies or disparages it, I'd say just about everyone on any forum I've been to.

Posts: 246 | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post