SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Vermont has fallen.....
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vermont has fallen..... Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
Just come over to NH and buy them here. Magazines generally don't have production dates.

And while you're at it, vote out all the liberal trash in Montpelier including that rino governor.

I expect there'll be a lot of that. I don't know how the NH FFLs are going to handle it. Hopefully they will simply smile and take everyone's money and not try to police it. Or maybe provide a tongue-in-cheek "warning" about importing magazines.

Although, I suppose you could buy them as a gift for someone who can legally own them.

Posts: 16592 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
He won the election by 52%.

I have a premonition he will lose by significantly more.

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6631 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Echtermetzger:
He won the election by 52%.

I have a premonition he will lose by significantly more.

Will the gun owners vote for the Demokratic candidate? Sometimes voters do not have good choices.

Posts: 12931 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Don't know what the next gubernatorial race will look like. The Democrats that have run the state in the past have left gun control alone. It took a supposedly Republican governor to enable it.

First and foremost, it's the fault of the Legislature and there were Democrats who opposed the bills and voted against various provisions.

Posts: 16592 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post