SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Paging Appliance Brad.

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paging Appliance Brad. Login/Join 
posted
Brad, is there any update on Constitutional Carry Bills/Laws in Michigan? That thread you started on this seems to have vanished. I know this kind of thing can take forever, but wondering if there is any news.
Thanks,
Rod

US citizen asks, "Where am I going and why am I in this hand basket?

Posts: 765 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bills 5301,5302,5303,and 5304 were submitted in Feb.but no action has been taken.Check here https://www.legislature.mi.gov...ileg.aspx?page=Bills . As far as specifics Im sure Brad will be along soon.

Posts: 473 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks triggertreat.
Rod

Posts: 765 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
This year nothing has happened to advance gun rights in Lansing. The legislature has been consumed with Flint Water and Detroit Schools. And no one, No One wants ot be anywhere near Snyder after his perceived handling of the Flint Water issue. So nothing is getting done.

Look for the sponsors of these Bills to reintroduce them in january. And for them to sit in influential positions on committes as most were freshman this term.

We also have a new NRA rep for Michigan.

If you do the Book O Faces, be sure to follow both my One Six Carry page and my Brad Benzing political page to keep up to date on what's happening in Lansing.

Posts: 10137 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Brad. Well maybe next year. Sorry I don't do Facebook.
Rod