SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    New Gun Control Protest Method

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Gun Control Protest Method Login/Join 
Picture of Billy346
posted
So, since the election, I've been spending more time on social media than I should. Some of my more liberal friends have decided to protest pro-life Mike Pence by sending donations to Planned Parenthood in his name so that he will receive "thank you" cards from Planned Parenthood. (Certainly better than burning cars, looting businesses, and shutting down freeways.)

That made me start thinking....what if gun enthusiasts started sending contributions to the NRA etc in the name of Michael Bloomberg, CA governor Jerry Brown, Nanci Pelosi, etc. ?

It would certainly be a "thing". What do you guys think?

SIG: P229R / M11-A1 / Mk25 / P239 9mm / 1911 Nightmare .357 / 516
Others: H&K, Smith & Wesson, Colt, Springfield, CZ, Dan Wesson, Ruger
NRA Life Member

Posts: 360 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
It is already happening. Some of us have been known to buy a life membership in the name of Schumer, and send the magazine to his home.

The liberals are really freaking out right now. And they just can't figure out that the more they act like a liberal, the more that they ensure that we stay in power for many years to come.

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011

"There are only two reasons why a proven technique doesn't work under stress: the shooter isn't adequately trained in it's application, or he/she doesn't really believe it will work because he/she is programmed for failure to begin with." BG

Posts: 29382 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
That's hilarious!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 360 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heck, you don't have to look too far to make an impact -- just get an NRA membership for those liberal friends of yours (they will absolutely lose their MINDS when the magazine arrives each month).

It makes a nice Christmas present.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Posts: 370 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kelleytoons:
Heck, you don't have to look too far to make an impact -- just get an NRA membership for those liberal friends of yours (they will absolutely lose their MINDS when the magazine arrives each month).

It makes a nice Christmas present.

Sounds good at first, but some of my liberal friends have a sense of humor. I would come home to find a daily copy of the Washington Blade on my doorstep in return.

NRA Life Member

posted Hide Post
Some of your lib friends have a sense of humor?

They ain't libs (just masquerading -- most likely independents. So there's hope...)

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Posts: 370 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post