SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Gun control vote Monday!

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Gun control vote Monday! Login/Join 
posted
Just heard the assault weapon's ban vote is monday. They now say just gun control vote.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DNS,

Posts: 64 | Location: United States | Registered: October 29, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Are there any details abot whats in it? Or is this another obamacare type bill?

There will be whores, tits and sex.
Long live the Republic of Texas.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It was on the bottom of fox news in text. It said bill to renew awb vote set for Monday.

Posts: 64 | Location: United States | Registered: October 29, 2006Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
According to all the news outlets and the Hill, there is NO AWB voting going on. The issues set for Monday are background checks and No-Fly list bullshit.

Please edit your title.

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011

"There are only two reasons why a proven technique doesn't work under stress: the shooter isn't adequately trained in it's application, or he/she doesn't really believe it will work because he/she is programmed for failure to begin with." BG

Posts: 28924 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
It's bad enough we have every bubba and newly awakened pacifists yanking guns off the shelves, we have jerks like you spreading nonsense and making the panic worse.

For fucks sake. This thread should be nuked, not edited.

Posts: 3810 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Jeebus, let's all go out and buy those assault weapon AR-15's now! Roll Eyes

Posts: 13059 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
I just went to the gun store and bought all the lowers and lower parts kits.

I kept reading and found out it was a den of lies.

I need to refresh the page more.

Posts: 8705 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Report This Post
Picture of chansen92
posted Hide Post
It does not matter what is on that bill it is still gun control. The last I looked there is over 82,000 register people on this forum so why don't we all quite the bitching at each other and get on the phone and call our Congress people and bitch at them. I'm sure after 82,000 + calls thing could change for the better. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1520 | Location: owosso,Mi. USA | Registered: August 18, 2002Report This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chansen92:
It does not matter what is on that bill it is still gun control. The last I looked there is over 82,000 register people on this forum so why don't we all quite the bitching at each other and get on the phone and call our Congress people and bitch at them. I'm sure after 82,000 + calls thing could change for the better. Roll Eyes

Who should all 82,000 of us call. ??

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20064 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Send 82,000 texts to Hillary...

When life gets stressful, put down your firearm and play with your Barbie.

Posts: 7339 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
I should have known better than to ask Smile

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20064 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post