SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    I Am The NRA picture
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Am The NRA picture Login/Join 
Picture of Scottbadger
posted
If you feel so inclined, calguns shooting sports association is hosting a great "I am the NRA" picture that can be downloaded and added as your facebook cover photo.

I think it looks great and it is important for people to understand that the NRA is comprised of normal people who believe in the constitution.

https://cgssaorg.app.box.com/v/IAMNRA

Posts: 634 | Location: Redding, CA | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Done...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I don’t do Facebook other than a fake account for investigations so I can’t use this pic for that. Instead I figure I will use it as my Avatar here.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
grabbed it, Thanks!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Suddenly I'm curious what would happen if I made that the wallpaper on my work computer... (insert evil grin here)

God bless America.

Posts: 13483 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting that. I just made it my background on my PC.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post