SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Traveling across the middle of America
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traveling across the middle of America Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted
So driving from AZ to WI, nearly all the states recognized my CCW permit. No big deal BUT wife doesn’t have a permit.
Constitutional carry states, no problem but when we get to a couple of states that don’t allow loaded guns in the car unless you have a permit, the wife’s gun has to be unloaded and put in luggage.

Not being in the know about how my permitted gun in the console would be construed, I put it inside my waistband and moved on.
PITA! Drive across a line on the map and the whole situation changes...dumb.

Actually did find out that surprisingly IL allows my permitted gun in the vehicle, (not for carry outside the vehicle). The inside of the car is GTG for a CCW permit nonresident and the residents of IL have to suck it or get their own state CCW permit.

I LOVE CONSTITUTION CARRY STATES!!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3774 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post