SIGforum
Congressional Democrats push to eliminate Carry rule at Capitol Hill

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/140601935/m/5280028774

December 20, 2020, 11:14 AM
Modern Day Savage
Congressional Democrats push to eliminate Carry rule at Capitol Hill
Representative-elect Lauren Boebert is an incoming freshman Congressman (R) from Colorado. Her family owns a popular restaurant in which she and all the servers and staff wear open carry guns.

After announcing her intent to carry a gun in Congress several Democrats are now pushing to change the current rule which allows this. Personally, if I were in her shoes as an incoming freshman, I would have been more inclined to keep my mouth shut and just quietly carried, at least for a while, and perhaps choose a more useful moment to reveal that little fact (if it served some purpose)...but, as it stands, she's shaken the tree, and the Democrats have, predictably, responded.

===============================

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...TvY&feature=youtu.be
December 22, 2020, 05:15 PM
Ace31
Laws are only for us peasants and sheeple....
January 10, 2021, 11:43 PM
2012BOSS302
I thought the left wanted strong women, making their own decisions, her body her choice and all that.

She's a firecracker and I am proud of her.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
January 11, 2021, 12:21 AM
911Boss
Is she the one that basically told “Beto” to fuck right off?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

January 13, 2021, 05:09 AM
Modern Day Savage
^^^^
Correct. She drove several hours across the state from where she lives and from where her restaurant is just for the privilege of confronting him, and she was recorded doing so, which led to her getting into politics.
January 14, 2021, 11:06 AM
gearhounds
Wouldn’t the ability to protect yourself be an asset in a scenario like, say, when the Capital security is breached? Obviously this isn’t a concern to the leftist trash that likely helped orchestrate it in the first place...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown