SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Timcast Video- Fenix Ammo vs Biden

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Timcast Video- Fenix Ammo vs Biden Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
Yeah, I could get more eyes in the Lounge with "BIDEN VOTERS NOT ALLOWED TO BUY AMMO" but I thought only the true gun folks read this section and would appreciate it the best but I digress....

I thought this was great.
Fenix Ammo refuses to sell Biden Voters.
BUT this is not a typical mean-spirited cancel culture event.
Interesting to hear the owners thoughts on this and gun control.

Posts: 18799 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Marketing ploy.....do Biden voters have a "B" on their forehead?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 3972 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

No, they drive Volvo's. Big Grin

Posts: 3279 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:

Great idea to deny selling to them AND require a "B" on their forehead. Or check their vehicles for obiden/harris stickers.

Posts: 11139 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Mention Trump's name and if they hiss and recoil violently, they're a Biden supporter.

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”- Joe Biden

Posts: 12465 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:

No, they drive Volvo's. Big Grin

I thought they drove a Prius.

Posts: 5902 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post