SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Tonopah AZ: CCW gun owner saves Az State Trooper on I-10

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tonopah AZ: CCW gun owner saves Az State Trooper on I-10 Login/Join 
posted
It's a good thing this state trooper works in Arizona, and not California. If this had happened west of Blythte that trooper would probably be dead. Try getting a CCW card in Cali. You need money and connections, or they may not opt to issue you a permit. This is the second time in 3 weeks that an Arizona DPS officer arrived at an accident scene, only to be shot at. The last time was 300 yards from my front door, when a car jacker's victim crashed the car. The car jacker jumped out on the freeway, and started trying to carjack other motorists. Meanwhile DPS arrived to what they thought was a car accident. Fortunately that incident was not in the middle of nowhere, and backup was very close by. The incident yesterday is still being sorted out. The liberal media won't report stories like this, but if some thug that refuses to follow an officer's directions gets shot, the next 3 days are dedicated to that story. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireS...icer-ambush-44739139

Posts: 4 | Location: Southwestern US | Registered: January 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post