SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Tucker Carlson segment on gun rights in Detroit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Carlson segment on gun rights in Detroit Login/Join 
posted
I thought this was fantastic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkkzasqfSfI

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Get LAID....Legally Armed In Detroit! Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very good stuff.

Glad to see an urban police chief advocating for an armed citizenry.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Glad to see an urban police chief advocating for an armed citizenry.

Particularly since Chief Craig used to be anti-gun and his current boss, Mayor Mike Duggan, is anti-gun. Vociferously so.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
This may have reinforced Chief Craig's view on responsible armed citizens:https://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/2013/10/detroit_police_chief_james_cra_11.html

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post