SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Tucker taking on gun control video

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker taking on gun control video Login/Join 
posted
Just sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJMdk2AiKvQ

-----------------
I was addicted to the hokey pokey but i turned myself around.

Posts: 391 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Nice interview. The guy clearly has no clue how to describe a military style weapon and just had some talking points from a PowerPoint slide.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 24082 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
In the other thread on this, everybody kept saying how Carlson "owned" this guy in the interview. I finally watched it, and really Carlson didn't "own" him, he just called him out on the bullshit he was stringing.
I mean, you really don't expect the dude to say, "Yeah, I don't think gun control works", when the party line has always been "It works, I just need to blame other factors when I get called out on it".

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011

"There are only two reasons why a proven technique doesn't work under stress: the shooter isn't adequately trained in it's application, or he/she doesn't really believe it will work because he/she is programmed for failure to begin with." BG

Posts: 29221 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Everything this guy said about MO is bullshit, and didn't even happen.....

At right around 3 mins... He talks about a permit to purchase a firearm in MO. That hasn't existed in a long time.

What data is he looking at?

MO changed their laws regarding carrying this year, effective 7 days ago. Now, admittedly, I'm not a fan yet, and I can see the potential for abuse. I'm not opposed philosophically, but in the knee jerk practice the legislative body decided to do it... But this data isn't even close to collected, let along extrapolated and charted....

Tucker is correct, but again, anyone reading this already knows most gun control laws are ineffective.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 31404 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
I would like to think that gun control has taken a serious blow, if the three or four articles about lib/dems buying guns are indeed a trend.

If the lib/dems are buying guns now, because they don't trust the guvmint, I say good.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Posts: 23269 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post