SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    New Gun Control Bill Introduced HR 127
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Gun Control Bill Introduced HR 127 Login/Join 
posted
There is yet another new gun control bill that has just been introduced and it's the worst one yet and gives us an idea of what a biden administration wants to do about our 2nd Amendment rights.

They've covered all the bases with this one: required $800 license to own firearms--magazine ban--BIG fines for non compliance--BIG jail time for non compliance--a national data base of EVERY firearm you own that will be made available to all police forces nationwide, all military branches, to the general public--plus a whole lot more.

I'm not trying to be an alarmist, but I think it's important to know what our government under biden is planning.

Check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNtiFDQTTNM&t=10s

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Introduced by our favorite piece of work from Texas; Sheila Jackson Lee

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read this a few weeks ago
She also introduced a bill at the same time for reparations to be paid to all African Americans

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
required $800 license to own firearms

Poll Tax....Unconstitutional!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
This foolishness will die before it ever gets passed. There are enough moderate DemocRATS that won’t go along with such an obvious trampling on the Constitution. They know full well they’d be playing with both their jobs and revolutionary fire.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have already pretty much lost the 1st Amendment. This bill would violate the 2nd and likely result in loss of the 4th. Don’t get too comfortable...suggest you write your legislators anyway.

Posts: 19 | Location: Northeast Florida | Registered: December 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't introducing a bill like this place her in violation of her oath of office? Can anything be done to remove her from office?

Posts: 110 | Location: florida | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Treason.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Treason.

Treason is the new progressive.

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 277 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:

They still impose it. My uncle on Long Island gave up his Lugar because it was $200.00 a year. His son is on the job, so he has it now.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Colion Noir's summation...going for broke is about right:

Link to original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmthBY75WN8

They don't have to 'ban' anything, just make it so exhausting, legally expensive, and legally treacherous, and many will just give it up.

Share, and share again.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BillF:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:

They still impose it. My uncle on Long Island gave up his Lugar because it was $200.00 a year. His son is on the job, so he has it now.

Then it needs to be challenged in court. It is Unconstitutional to impose a 'price of admission' requirement in order to exercise an 'Inalienable Right' enumerated in the Constitution...Period! This is EXACTLY why there is a Bill of Rights, and why the state delegations refused to ratify the US Constitution without it!

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I read the bill. I have a 100 year old ornamental muzzle loader on my wall. This bill would require me to go through all the same BS as buying a handgun...background check, training, insurance, a tax, etc. it’s only defensive use would be as a club.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/.../house-bill/127/text

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
The time is coming soon that we are going to have to decide if we are going to comply or become felons.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RVF400:
Doesn't introducing a bill like this place her in violation of her oath of office? Can anything be done to remove her from office?

NO, she's been elected and in office too long.

Posts: 7 | Registered: April 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rlbuzz:
There is yet another new gun control bill that has just been introduced and it's the worst one yet and gives us an idea of what a biden administration wants to do about our 2nd Amendment rights.

They've covered all the bases with this one: required $800 license to own firearms--magazine ban--BIG fines for non compliance--BIG jail time for non compliance--a national data base of EVERY firearm you own that will be made available to all police forces nationwide, all military branches, to the general public--plus a whole lot more.

I'm not trying to be an alarmist, but I think it's important to know what our government under biden is planning.

Check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNtiFDQTTNM&t=10s

We knew what he was planning before he was even elected, he told the whole country on national television. Apparently everyone agreed with him, he was voted in, and if anyone thinks its going to get better, YOU are living in a dream world as well.

Posts: 7 | Registered: April 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Uh, NOT Everyone agreed with him, and he was NOT 'voted' in....What world are YOU living in?

Live Free or Die!

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I'm almost rooting for this to pass so that we can finally get some good Supreme Court decisions to put an end to this nonsense at the state and federal levels.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'm all for it if they also put similar price tags on voting, becoming US citizens, driving and welfare recipients.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post