SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Kamala Harris to ban "importation" of AR15 rifles by executive action if elected president

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kamala Harris to ban "importation" of AR15 rifles by executive action if elected president Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
https://www.politico.com/story...ault-weapons-1324581

Kamala Harris' unilateral crackdown on guns is expanding.

At a presidential campaign event Wednesday in New Hampshire, Harris will pledge to take executive action banning the importation of AR-15-style assault weapons — a move that comes just three weeks after the California Democrat rolled out her sweeping gun-control proposal....

LMAO. Banning the importation of AR15 rifles. LMFAO. How many AR15 rifles are imported? Less than 1% of 1%?? Yeah, that will surely do something you mouth breather. These gun grabbers are so fucking stupid, I cant even be amazed at their stupidity any longer.

Posts: 5230 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I would have thought that everything that could be done (legally) by EO to screw us over would have been done by zero.

Posts: 7792 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess she does not understand or know where most AR-15s are made? Actually in some ways banning or adding a tariff to imports might help the gun manufacturers here.

Posts: 764 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She also doesn’t understand that importation of “non-sporting” rifles is already banned. That’s part of what 922r is about.

Posts: 1866 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post