SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    Maryland Gun laws

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maryland Gun laws Login/Join 
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted
As most of you know, Maryland is a "may issue" state which really does not happen at all. MD residents who are issued the standard permit with a "to and from" work restriction may appeal that to the Handgun Permit Review Board.

Because the Board has reversed the restriction in a number of cases, the State is now trying to get rid of the Board.

A number of individuals testified against this bill today, including a former member of the HPRB. This is what happened:

https://youtu.be/FYAMyWCMzME

Now to be semi-fair, individuals only had ONE MINUTE to make their feelings known. This happened last week also when we had the same amount of time to testify against 3 bills.

The woman removing her is a State Trooper...

John

I am ready to "Make America Great Again."

Posts: 1441 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interesting

bet if it was a white trooper yanking on a black woman we'd have seen it on the MSM news

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 7247 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
If the leftest fucks prying with all their might, ever get the lid off the can of whoop-ass, they are going to rue the day...

That is all.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 39174 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Cry racism, and organize a White Voices Matter march. I'm serious.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3834 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post