SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Gun Control Discussion    WA State: House Bill 1134 & Senate Bill 5050: Assault Weapon ban

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WA State: House Bill 1134 & Senate Bill 5050: Assault Weapon ban Login/Join 
Picture of cjevans
posted
... here we go again.

Once again, as part of the Civilian Disarmament movement - create a West Coast Wall of Gun Control - the State AG Bob Ferguson, is sponsoring several gun bans.

This is the same AG who successfully sued the current administration EO on immigration and a Christian baker on behalf of LGBQT dispute.

Senate Bill 5050 accompanied by House Bill 1134, in which the definition of an "Assault Weapon" includes sporting, home defense, concealed carry, and recreational firearms.

These blinded idiots won't ever give up ... this should be dead on arrival.

I'm contacting my rep on this. If you are in WA state, hope you do as well ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 998 | Location: Kirkland, WA | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
This state sucks...so sick of this crap.

Posts: 656 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
I'm sick of Ferguson, the governor and all the democraps screwing up Washington State.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1258 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 350zee:
I'm sick of Ferguson, the governor and all the democraps screwing up Washington State.

I know it's getting old.

Posts: 656 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Getting old?
And to think after 30 years in Western WA I left in 2001 due to the depressing gray drizzling weather! What has happened in the last 16 years is just sickening.
I was a 9 year (3 terms) director of the WA Arms Collectors and worked to defeat 696. Those turn out to be the good old days.

Posts: 2271 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
And yet, the city of Seattle will have a safe house for heroin users. Last time I checked, heroin is an illegal substance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1258 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 350zee:
And yet, the city of Seattle will have a safe house for heroin users. Last time I checked, heroin is an illegal substance.

Amazing all the regulations and hoops we have to keep jumping through to maintain our rights.